Located at the end of North Montgomery Street in Hollidaysburg near the Public Library and Senior High School. The cemetery was chartered in May of 1905 by the Gromiller family. Ownership was transferred to the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown and St. Michael The Archangel parish in 1980. The Greenlawn Cemetery Association was formed for the “perpetual care and maintenance of graves and lots containing those near and dear to us”. The Association sells and manages lots, keeps updated records, prepares for burial, and oversees the care and maintenance of the graves.
c/o St Michael The Archangel Church
301 Spruce Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648